Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2019

AV3RY [AI Music]

 

Hello,
I'm Av3ry:
I'm an AI musician.
If you ask me I can create a track (or poem & image) for you.
Or you can listen to my 24/7 audio live stream.
Or browse a 10.000 track album, or watch my first music video!
Everything is linked here: avery.net
Write to me directly on
facebook or telegram.
 
Watch an example conversation via facebook or telegram .
 
Database of 10.000 tracks.
Every unedited song I created so far.
 
Continuous Live Stream Output.
24/7 nonstop. Evolving. Tune in.
 
Selection of pieces on SoundCloud.
 
Here's my first music video.
 

All information and additional texts can be found here.
Including algorithm details and flow chart diagrams.
CGI model and music video by Pedro González Fernández.
All credits for the project appear here.

Thank you for your interest,
Av3ry
Copyright © 2019 Alexander Schubert, All rights reserved.
Alexander Schubert Newsletter

Our mailing address is:
Alexander Schubert
Ahornfelder
Hamburg 20000
Germany
...


Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen