Montag, 6. Juli 2020

Claudia Robles-Angel newsletter July / August


Claudia Robles Angel Newsletter, July 2020
View this email in your browser
Dear friends and colleagues,

I'm glad to announce that a chapter of my authorship has been published in a new book. Full details below.

Because it seems that this year we have to learn how to live, with cancelations of many of concerts and exhibitions under covid-19 pandemic regulations, I invite you to check my online gallery, where you can watch videos, listen to acousmatic compositions and read articles of my authorship from this site: www.claudearobles.de

Last but not least: in the next few months I am artist in residence at the Foundation Künstlerdorf Schöppingen developing a brand new project.

Stay safe and healthy!


Claudia Robles-Angel
  


Thrilled to have the article “The Human Body as an Audiovisual Instrument” in a whole chapter of this superb new book. You may order a copy of the book with this link:

 
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN LISTENING TO SOME OF MY ACOUSMATIC COMPOSITIONS?

Here you can listen to my acousmatic piece GLOCKENWELT and in the podcast (radio UNAM) you can listen to my journey as a composer of electroacoustic music.


Enjoy!

some editions of my artwork are available at:

Copyright © Claudia Robles-Angel 2020, All rights reserved.
  






This email was sent to claudearobles@hotmail.com
...
CRA · Dorotheenstr. 99 · Bonn 53111 · Germany

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen