Version 2.3 of the Click Tracker is out.
This version was generously supported by the Quatuor Bozzini (https://www.quatuorbozzini.ca/), and reflects mainly improvements gained from the perspective of the users.
The new features are divided into 3 categories:
- added meters with mixed denominators
- added "x Y" command to repeat inputed events
- added fermatas
- new GUI layout
- removed "record" button
- added reset button for pickup bar
GUI features for the application and Max patch:
- added file drop to open a score
- change the window size to scale the contents
- added new control keys g l t u, also combined with shift for reset
As in the previous version, you can use in any of the following ways:
- as an android app (https://bit.ly/click-tracker-mob or https://bit.ly/clicktracker-playstore)
- as a closed desktop app in windows (http://bit.ly/ClickTracker2-3Win) or apple (http://bit.ly/ClickTracker2-3Apple)
Due to Apple's recent security settings, you'll need to allow the Pd and other externals to run on your system.
WARNING: M1 users will need to run the program with Rosetta.
- as the traditional Pure Data patch (https://bit.ly/ClickTracker2-3)
- as a Max/MSP patch in windows (http://bit.ly/ClickTracker2-3MaxWin) or apple (http://bit.ly/ClickTracker2-3MaxApple)
For more information, refer to the Click Tracker's website at http://j.mp/click-tracker.
You can also visit the Click Tracker on facebook - http://j.mp/clicktrackerfb, or check out the click track library in http://jmmmp.github.io/clicktracker/index-library.
With best regards,