Dienstag, 22. Januar 2019

Next concert and new website [Claudia Robles-Angel]



Dear friends and colleagues,

I’m happy to announce my first solo concert in 2019, where I shall play some of my audiovisual compositions at the fantastic CMMAS (Mexican Center for the Music and the Soundarts) in Morelia, Mexico.

If you happen to be in Morelia or in the surroundings, I'll love to meet you here!

Last but not least, New Year - New Website!. You are welcome to visit my new website at:

www.claudearobles.de


Claudia Robles-Angel
PUNTO DE CONVERGENCIA 
Audiovisual Concert

25th January 8 pm
Auditorio CMMAS
Casa de la Cultura, 2do piso
Morelos Norte No. 485
Centro Morelia, Michoacán, México.
More info: cmmas.org
Copyright © 2019 Claudia Robles-Angel, All rights reserved.
Claudia Robles-Angel Newsletter

...
 







This email was sent to claudearobles@hotmail.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Medienkunst · Eifellwall str. 30 · Cologne 50968 · Germany

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen